What Am I Doing Differently?
Come listen to experts in this joint symposium of the ASCRS, APACRS, ESCRS and LASCRS as they share their experiences and knowledge on how they do things differently.
In this symposium, 14 top cataract surgeons from the world over will impart surgical titps that the audience can bring home and use the next time they are in the operating room.
Come join us in this educational and entertaining session and vote for the most useful tip!
This symposium showcases the best of Asian and American Ophthalmology and how we do things differently.
- Cataract Surgery – Extreme eyes,
- Refractive Surgery for the -10 D
myope – Taking it to the limit
- IOL Fixation – Different strokes for
- Toric IOLs – Dispelling the myths!
- The Dense Nucleus – Breaking up is
hard to do!